Are you living in the Washington DC metro area? Or will you be visiting the Nations Capital anytime between November 23 and December 23? If your answer are yes to both, we would like to invite you to visit our "The Taste of Germany" booth at the Downtown DC Holiday Market. We're located at the corner or F & 7th Streets, alongside the Portrait Gallery, opposite of the Spy museum and kitty-corner from the Verizon center.The Metro Station is Gallery Place/Chinatown.
Here is what you can taste, smell and buy (all imported from Germany and neighboring countries):
- over 25 different Lebkuchen types, shapes and packages,
- over 10 different types of Stollen (Orginal Dresden, original Cologne, Black Forest-type, with luxury marzipan ...),
- over 30 different holiday chocolate and marzipan shapes and flavors (Asbach brandy filled, shaped marzipan figures, special holiday flavors...)
- over 15 different holiday cookies (Vanilla Kipferl, Spekulatius, Butter Cookies, Mandelhoernchen ...)
- Deluxe coffee, cocoa and tea (for home consumption)
- ...and many more authentic treats
If you are hungry or thirsty ... no problem. Snack and enjoy our
- home-made hot Gluehwein Cider (byob), ready to drink
- 7 different types of authentic German artisan sausages
- original hand-baked Bavarian pretzels
Discover the Washington DC arts and crafts scene. Many local artists showcase paintings, photography, wooden toys, hand-crafted clothes and many more gifts.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Downtown DC Holiday market.