Are you living in the Washington DC metro area? Or will you be visiting the Nations Capital anytime between November 20 and December 23? If your answer are yes to both, we would like to invite you to visit our "The Taste of Germany" booth at the Downtown DC Holiday Market on F Street between 7th and 9th Streets, alongside the Portrait Gallery, and kitty-corner from the Verizon center.The Metro Station is Gallery Place/Chinatown.
Yes, the market is safe to visit. It's outdoors, mask and social distance rules apply and the market organizers have established strict crowd controls and guided foot traffic routs. The market gives you a chance to leave your home and do something fun with your friends and family.
Here is what you can taste, smell and buy at our booth (all imported from Germany and other European countries):
- over 25 different Lebkuchen types, shapes and packages,
- over 10 different types of Stollen (Orginal Dresden, Black Forest-type, with luxury Luebeck marzipan ...),
- over 30 different holiday chocolate and marzipan shapes and flavors (Asbach brandy filled, shaped marzipan figures, special holiday flavors...)
- over 15 different holiday cookies (Vanilla Kipferl, Spekulatius, Butter Cookies, Almond Crescents ...)
- Deluxe coffee, cocoa and tea (for home consumption)
- new "Make Your Own Gummy Bears" candy-making mixes, a fun for children and adults
If you are hungry or thirsty ... no problem. Snack and enjoy our
- our proprietary, hot non-alcoholic Gluehwein Cider, ready to drink
- 5 different types of sausages, both imported and made locally by a German master butcher based on authentic German recipes
- original hand-made, soft Bavarian pretzels, made locally by a German baker
Discover the center of Washington DC. Over 75 local artists and artisans sell paintings, photography, wooden toys, hand-crafted clothes and many more gifts.
See you at the Downtown DC Holiday market.