The cold winter days are just perfect to enjoy pralines with a kick. Filled with a bit of brandy, rum whiskey, Black Forest fruit spirits and other liquors, these chocolate novelties make a wonderful after-dinner dessert, or a sweet afternoon delight when consumed with a good cup of coffee or tea.
Here is the assortment we offer you online and the Downtown DC holiday market (as long as supply runs out):
- Asbach brandy, the famous Riesling brandy from Ruedesheim on the Rhine;
- Schladerer Kirschwasser (cherry brandy), Birnengeist (pear brandy) and brandies made from other Black Forest fruits and berries;
- Veerporten eggnog rum from the city of Bonn
- Brandy beans and cherry brandy pralines from Brandt, Halloren, Laroshell or Boehme
- Marc de Champagne cream pralines from Abtey, an Alsatian choclatier
- Made Ice Wine Truffles from Ontario
- Butler Irish whiskey pralines
Or choose among the seasonal chocolate novelties, like Ritter hazelnut, raisin rum chocolate bars, Riegelein chocolate santa, Niederegger marzipan novelties, and Reber Mazartkugeln.
Our holiday chocolate selection will please every discerning connoisseur. Take a look.